Couples Therapy / Marriage Counseling
Are you struggling with any of the following?
- Constant fighting and anger about the same things, over and over
- Communication problems
- Emotional distance and a loss of intimacy
- Lack of affection and closeness
- A loss of trust or a lack of trust
- Feeling constantly criticized and nagged – like you’re never good enough
- Feeling like you don’t matter to your partner – feeling unloved
- Sexual problems and sexual dissatisfaction
- Suffering from the trauma of infidelity
- Feeling tempted to stray outside your marriage
- Wondering if you should divorce but feeling confused about what it the best decision
- Knowing you want to divorce but needing help to do this in the least damaging way
If you are experiencing any of the above and are ready for positive change, please contact us today so we can help.