Therapy for Individuals
Are you struggling with any of the following?
- Depression or sadness
- Anxiety or panic
- Lack of self-confidence and low self-esteem
- Grief related to a painful loss
- Excessive anger that is hard to control
- Difficulties with food, alcohol, drugs, gambling or sex
- Painful loneliness and isolation
- Lack of meaning and loss of hope
- Relationship difficulties with a partner, child, or parent
- Trauma related to experiences with abuse or neglect (past or present)
- Questions, curiosities, or struggles related to your racial, ethnic, gender, sexual or spiritual identity
If you are experiencing any of the above, we can help. Please contact us today so we can begin the process of healing what hurts and improving the quality of your life.