In response to COVID-19, virtual therapy is available
- Are you and your partner trapped in an endless cycle of anger, distance and disconnection?
- Has cheating undermined the trust in your relationship?
- Do you and your partner need to learn how to communicate more effectively?
- Are you struggling to feel greater intimacy and connection?
- Do you think that divorce is inevitable but need help approaching this in the least destructive and damaging way?
- Are depression, anxiety, and/or stress preventing you from living a joyful life?
- Are you dealing with grief, loss and pain of any kind?
- Are you lacking a sense of purpose, meaning and joy?
- Are you having a difficult time with parenting and need some guidance and support?
- Do you have a son or daughter with emotional and/or behavioral difficulties that you don't know how to deal with effectively?
- Are you a blended family and struggling with the inevitable challenges of being a step-parent?
Here at the Center for Relationship Healing our therapists are trained in both individual and relationship therapy. We possess the knowledge, skills and experience that are required to treat a wide range of individual, couple and family problems. Whatever internal and interpersonal challenges you are facing we can help you heal what hurts and find the solutions you need.
Please call or email today for more information or to make an appointment.
Phone: 704-608-7941 or Email: email@example.com